Yoga and well being Workshop
Yet another successful Workshop. Thank you to all those who attended on 12th November or 26th November.
The next Workshop is scheduled for Sunday 14th January 2018. Follow this link for more information.
Please keep visiting the website for more info, or register your interest on the button below.
Please Submit Your Interest Below.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”False” description=”False”]
26th November Sunday – 3-6pm – Completed.
Gym monkeys, 3 Newton court, Wavertree Technology Park, Liverpool L13 1EJ.
Benefits of Yoga
- Control of emotions
- Improve power of concentration Enhance physical fitness
- Improve flexibility and core strength
- Correct posture
- Improve balance
- Relax and purify the nervous system
- Awaken the inner spiritual energy
- Increase strength level and stimulates circulation
- It cures stress, tension, depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, anger, etc.
- Bring peace, joy, happiness, good health, strength, confidence, overcome fear and loneliness.
Yogacharya P R Mohanan started his yoga life in 1981 guided by his uncle, Swami Gaudapadananda Puri, at Vivekananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Monastery in Kerala, India.
Workshop will include:
- Gentle yogic postures
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Yogic sleep – The Light Within
Time and Venue
3.00pm – 6.00pm Gym monkeys, 3 Newton court, Wavertree Technology Park, Liverpool L13 1EJ.
Bring your own yoga mat