Yoga and well being Workshop
14th January 2018 Sunday – 3-6pm
Greenbank Sports Academy
Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG
Benefits of Yoga
- Control of emotions
- Improve power of concentration Enhance physical fitness
- Improve flexibility and core strength
- Correct posture
- Improve balance
- Relax and purify the nervous system
- Awaken the inner spiritual energy
- Increase strength level and stimulates circulation
- It cures stress, tension, depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, anger, etc.
- Bring peace, joy, happiness, good health, strength, confidence, overcome fear and loneliness.
Yogacharya P R Mohanan started his yoga life in 1981 guided by his uncle, Swami Gaudapadananda Puri, at Vivekananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Monastery in Kerala, India.
Workshop will include:
- Gentle yogic postures
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Yogic sleep – The Light Within
Time and Venue
3.00pm – 6.00pm Greenbank Sports Academy, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG
Bring your own yoga mat
Please book below (you will be redirected to PayPal)