Yoga and well being workshop Sunday 12 January 2020 3-6pm
Greenbank Sports Academy
Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG
Benefits of Yoga
- Control of emotions
- Improve power of concentration Enhance physical fitness
- Improve flexibility and core strength
- Correct posture
- Improve balance
- Relax and purify the nervous system
- Awaken the inner spiritual energy
- Increase strength level and stimulates circulation
- It cures stress, tension, depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, anger, etc.
- Bring peace, joy, happiness, good health, strength, confidence, overcome fear and loneliness.
Yogacharya P R Mohanan started his yoga life in 1981 guided by his uncle, Swami Gaudapadananda Puri, at Vivekananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Monastery in Kerala, India.
Workshop will include:
- Gentle yogic postures
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Yogic sleep – The Light Within
Time and Venue
3.00pm – 6.00pm Greenbank Sports Academy, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG
Vegetarian food will be provided by Greenbank Cafe.
Bring your own yoga mat
Please book below (you will be redirected to PayPal)
[gravityform id=”15″ title=”false” description=”false”]